Ulterra’s QHSE Policy
Quality | Health | Safety | Environmental
Ulterra is committed to supplying customers with the highest quality products and services that are produced consciously to protect the health and safety of its employees and reduce negative impacts on the environment. As part of this commitment, Ulterra has established an Integrated Management System that follows the standards of API Spec Q1 & ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety), and ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental).
We are committed to the following:
- Understanding the needs of our customers internally and externally.
- Establishing, complying, and modifying appropriate requirements to suit the needs of our customers.
- Protecting the environment and minimizing polluting processes by reducing the use of resources, minimizing generated wastes, and promoting environmental stewardship.
- Committing sufficient resources necessary to provide a safe and healthy workplace by eliminating hazards and reducing workplace risks.
- Fulfilling legal and other requirements and assisting other parties in fulfilling these requirements.
- Including our Ulterra team members in the continuous improvement of the Ulterra Integrated Management System.
This QHSE policy is communicated, understood, and applied to all levels of Ulterra’s organization. This policy is made available to external parties, as necessary. Ulterra reviews this QHSE policy periodically for the continued suitability and effectiveness of the integrated management system.
“Quality, health, safety, and the environment is everyone’s job at Ulterra!”
ColombiaUlterra’s ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
Ulterra’s ISO 45001:2018 Certificate
Ulterra’s ISO 9001:2015 Certificate