A major operator in central Australia recently achieved significant time and cost savings thanks to the combination of the Ulterra TorkBuster matched with the U513M CounterForce drill bit. The combination of TorkBuster and CounterForce proved to be a rock destruction solution within the challenging Permian, with the operator increasing ROP by 52% and achieving total savings of $150,000.
- Ulterra Featured
- Ulterra Press Releases
- Ulterra’s “In the Ground” Effort Raises Awareness for Childhood Cancer in Canada
- Ulterra’s SplitBlade™ Gets Selected as a Winning Technology in LAGCOE New Technology Showcase
- Ulterra Earns the ISO 14001:2015 Certification for Their Largest Manufacturing Facility in Fort Worth, TX
- Ulterra Brings Matrix Drill Bit Manufacturing to Canada with the Expansion of their Canadian Manufacturing Facility
- Ulterra’s Leduc Manufacturing Facility has Reached the Four-Year Mark with no Recordables!