CNC Machinist I
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Description: Set up CNC Machines and operate the mills and lathes.
- Setup tools and fixtures per each job.
- Load Programs as required.
- Measure parts and affect appropriate tools.
- Perform basic maintenance of CNC machines.
- Basic computer skill use.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by bit documentation.
- Follow all safety and quality policies.
- Perform other shop duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. 2 or more years’ experience as a machinist. Able to read and understand blueprints and measuring devices. Must be able to pass a forklift operator test. Good physical ability, finger dexterity and visual acuity. Able to operate an acetylene and oxygen torch are a plus. Able to operate typical shop tooling and hoists. Able to bend, stoop, sit, and walk. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Ability to work overtime is a plus.