Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Job Description: Write programs for the CNC Operations for new designs.
- Generate and develop manufacturing processes and tooling to increase machine utilization and efficiency in a team environment.
- Use NX CAD/CAM to deliver programs to manufacture graphite and steel products for the production of PDC drill bits and other downhole tools.
- Work closely with engineering and manufacturing to ensure products are manufactured to the required specification, quality standard and in the most efficient manner.
- Strive to continually improve the Manufacturing Operations in place within Ulterra.
- Maintenance and development of programming software.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of programming experience (5+ years preferred).
- Experience in 5-Axis.
- Proficient in VERICUT.
- Understand 3-D solid modeling concepts.
- Have working knowledge of design and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Regularly required to talk to and hear over machines.
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to drive.