Location: Bogota, Colombia
Job Description: Provides overall strategic, human resources leadership for the Latin America Region by planning, organizing, developing and implementing human resources policies, programs, and services – employment, benefits, compensation, performance management, training, communications, employee services, employee relations, and compliance with all local and country regulations and align with the overall company direction.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs as these plans relate to the impact on human resources.
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into human resources and operational plans.
- Establish and administer appropriate human resources policies specific to the region and to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Create recruiting and selection programs to attract and retain the most qualified employees for all regular and temporary positions.
- Develop and administer progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Design, implement and administer the Company’s performance management program for all employee levels to improve productivity, teamwork, communication, and employee relations.
- Improve the productivity of company employees by assessing training needs and delivering suitable training for employee development.
- Ensure company complies with all local and country regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of human resources issues, regulations, trends and current priorities.
- Acts as a senior level adviser to all employees on all HR issues.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Psychology, or related field or equivalent.
Experience: 5-10+ years of experience in human resources management. Must have experience in Colombia and Argentina.
Fluent in Spanish and English is required. Portuguese is also preferred.
Skill Requirements: Superior knowledge of human resources concepts, practices and procedures. Effective planner, organizer with visionary leadership skills. Strong oral and written communication abilities with presentation skills. Ability to perform in a multi-facet environment. Strong interpersonal skills. Computer and software skills.