Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Description: Quality Control of PDC Drill Bits and Various Parts.
- Perform product Final Inspection on newly built and repaired product.
- Perform Dull Grade responsibilities and process with Ulterra.
- Perform Non-Destructive Testing on newly built and repaired product.
- Perform Inspection of New and Dull PDC Cutters.
- Conduct dimensional and visual inspections with close attention to detail on newly built and repaired product.
- Ensure shop travelers are complete and correct.
- In-process inspection of in-house machined parts.
- Receiving Inspection of vendor-supplied parts, tools and raw materials.
- Inspection of threaded connections per API Spec 7.
- Maintain continuity of documentation from in-house and vendor manufactured product.
- Issue Non-Conformance Reports for product that does not meet company tolerances.
- Detect and control nonconforming product.
- Use of and ability to read monitoring and measuring equipment.
- Maintain the calibration system.
- Other duties, as required.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required. 1 – 3 years of related experience or training in quality control inspection is an asset. Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English. Attention to detail for long periods of time, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs. Must be able to use or learn to use OD ring gauges, thread lead and profile gauges, calipers, micrometers, height gauges, and other measuring equipment. Must be able to read and interpret inspection requirements in procedures and on all documents contained in the shop travelers. Must be able to operate lifting equipment and lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to operate hand tools, stand for long periods of time, and have good vision.