Location: Leduc, Alberta
Job Description: The Material Handler loads and unloads material within facility utilizing hand trucks, forklifts, hoists or other handling equipment. Responsible for day-to-day material movement, accountability, and staging tasks; while performing routine shipping, receiving, and data entry in ERP system.
• Receive, store, and distribute materials and equipment.
• Maintain inventory levels of supplies and issue products in accordance to work orders.
• Process order documentation as required.
• Conduct and maintain cycle counts, participate in monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly inventories.
• Ensures correct delivery and shipment of materials; verify quantities received against supplier packing slips and order receipt entries in ERP system.
• Coordinate receiving with QA and purchasing for inspection before placing in finish stores.
• Stage and move materials to ensure manufacturing processes are maintained.
• Shipping/Receiving as required.
• Perform other related duties, as necessary.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Skills: Attention to detail and organized. Experience with entering data into a computer. Must be able to follow instructions, verbal and written, as well as communicate clearly. May be required to bend, stoop, sit, walk and lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to pass a forklift certification test and work in a shop environment with elevated noise. Must maintain a clean driving