Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Description: Performs various functions of the brazing process to ensure bits are brazed to document and quality specifications in an efficient manner.
- Bits are cleaned with denatured alcohol before brazing.
- Cutters are cleaned with denatured alcohol before brazing.
- Bits are matched with paperwork.
- Cutters are checked for accuracy and placed in bit body.
- Flux bit with paste flux.
- Rotate cutters during brazing.
- Ensure the work area and shop is clean and in good working order.
- Follow all safety and company policies.
- Perform all tasks and procedures as instructed by bit documentation and management.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Based on skill level or at least 6 months experience in an Ulterra shop role. Able to operate an acetylene and oxygen torch, typical shop hand tools, equipment, and hoists. Good physical ability, finger dexterity and visual acuity. Able to bend, stoop, sit, and walk. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Ability to work overtime is a plus.