Location: Leduc, AB
Job Description: Performs various shop functions to support the manufacturing of drill bits.
• Sandblasting and machine grinding.
• Washing and/or cleaning bits, cutters and cans.
• Sweeping, maintaining a clean work area.
• Preparing bits, bit pockets, cutters and braze for brazing process.
• Ensure the work area and shop is clean and in good working order.
• Perform basic maintenance of machines.
• Follow all safety and company policies.
• Perform all tasks and procedures as instructed by bit documentation and management.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Entry level position, 0-2 years in a manufacturing, construction, or oil field environment preferred. Able to operate grinders, welders, sandblasters, other typical shop hand tools, equipment, and hoists. Good physical ability, finger dexterity and visual acuity. Able to bend, stoop, sit, and walk. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Ability to work overtime is a plus.