Location: Remote Alberta/Saskatchewan/Northern BC
Shift: Shifts will be scheduled according to event timelines.
Job Description: Coordinate, organize, setup and takedown, socialize and serve food using a company BBQ for appreciation events at customer/client worksites.
- Coordination of events around BC/AB & Sask.
- Purchase food for BBQ events on company credit card.
- Setup & takedown of BBQ and any/all equipment required to perform a BBQ event.
- Drive a corporate vehicle on remote roads/highways with a trailer.
- Must be able and comfortable driving a 1 tonne truck and 16-foot enclosed utility trailer, valid class 5 license required.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple events and determine logistically & efficiently where to attend at next events.
- Must be able to organize food and beverage checklists for the BBQ events and monitor inventory as needed.
- Operate and maintain cooking equipment including preparation, cooking and serving food.
- Understand and utilize Safe Food handling procedures as needed.
- Follow all safety and quality policies.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Able to follow instructions and keep a clean work space.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to show initiative and flexibility.
- Must have a clean drivers abstract and be able to pass our pre-employment testing.
Accommodations and travel expenses will be covered by Ulterra L.P.
Interested in working with our amazing team? If you have the above qualifications, we would love to talk to you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Contract length: 4 months
- Day shift
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (required)