Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Description: Manages the torch and gases used to solder PDC cutters into bit bodies according to bit and quality documentation in an efficient manner.
- Remove cutters from damaged area.
- Use TIG process to rebuild the bit.
- Check gage size to determine if rebuild is needed.
- Prep pocket and polish blades.
- Ensure work area and shop is clean and safe.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by bit documentation.
- Follow all safety and quality policies.
- Perform other shop duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Good physical ability, finger dexterity and visual acuity. Able to operate an acetylene and oxygen torch, Able to operate typical shop tooling and hoists. Able to bend, stoop, sit, and walk. Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Ability to work overtime is a plus.