The API 7-1 Monogram is somewhat standard among major players in the industry, but Ulterra is very unique in that we include service (repair) in our API Q1 and ISO 9001 scope of registration, hence the reason you will now be seeing a “Certified Repair” sticker on the bit cans. The goal of these stickers is to highlight Ulterra’s commitment to having the highest quality PDC bits in the world.
PDC Bit Articles
- Manti Tarka Permian Drills Fastest 12.25” Section in the Southern Delaware Basin with Ulterra’s SPL616
- Pertamina Hulu Mahakam Sets Two New Records in East Kalimantan with Ulterra’s 8.5” SPL616 “Thanos” Bit
- DET Consulting Drills Fastest 12.25″ Surface Hole in Wilson County, Texas with Ulterra’s U616S
- Major Operator in the Delaware Basin Drills Lateral at Record Speed with Ulterra’s New RipSaw™ Technology
- An Operator in Egypt’s Western Desert Drills their Longest Interval in the Meleiha West Deep Area